Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF


Hello! Happy Friday! I'm still getting the hang of this whole blog thing so bear with me!

So about the title of this blog....it really does explain my life. While everyone is truly unique, I'd say I'm a little more unique than most. I don't work a 9-5 job(yet), I live with my fiance and a roommate his best friend, and my fiance is unemployed...

(cricket, cricket) 

until next week :)  
His facebook status update...He was quite happy about the change
 
Scott does contract work as a web developer for a small company called Mojo ware. He ended his contract with them this week a few days early so he can prepare for his new gig next week. He brought home alllll of his work stuff today, which I'm thrilled about...It will probably be added to our guest junk room.
This is my dining room table after Scott "quit his job" ;)
  But he's been helping me make a few little changes to my blog, which really helps me out a lot! I am NOT very technological savvy at all! I'm grateful for his help! And that he is a web master!!!
While he does have time off, we are planning on floating the river today for a nice relaxing break! We are both really looking forward to some time spent together, just floating under the sun. I'm hoping to get pictures with our water proof camera so keep a look out for next time!

Later tonight we will be celebrating with Scott's family at Fonda San Miguel. It's his sister's Birthday today and his dad's Birthday on Monday. I always look forward to spending time with them. There is never a dull moment. I couldn't have asked for better in-laws!


Do you also have a significant other that up and left their job? Was it a little scary for you?

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool that he does web design! how handy :) haha hope yall had a great time with ur inlaws this weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love <3