Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, December 28, 2012

Skiing

We've decided to take off for the New Year...It seems as if that's becoming the norm around this time of year.

Ever since dating Scott, I have become a huge fan of skiing. We went on our first ski trip together March of 2011. Since then we've gone two more times.
March 2011-Spring Break-Angel Fire
December 2011/January 2012-Angel Fire
March 2013-Spring Break-Angel Fire
After going back and forth on plans for skiing, we finally bit the bullet and decided to go! I can't wait to get back on the mountain. We're planning on skiing in Angel Fire, where the condo is, and Taos. We might even try skiing in wolf creek one of those days... We shall see! I plan on updating the blog while I'm away, so stay turned!
Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. I'm a bunny slope skier and my hubs is a former skier current snowboarder. He's got no fear and taught himself how to snowboard. I tried snowboarding and couldn't get it together. I'll stick to the bunny slopes. Have fun on your ski trip! Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a BLAST! Skiing trips are so FUN! Can't wait to see the pics - Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I've never been a skier but I would totally go and hangout by the fire and watch other people ski ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Hope you guys are having a BLAST!!! So jealous!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Happy New Year! So happy we got to meet and become buds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love <3