Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camp Gladiator

aka
 Camp ASS KICKER!
WOW! I don't think I've ever felt so out of shape! 

Scott and I have been wanting to join a gym for a while now, because we could both use some toning up for the wedding, but mostly to get in shape and get healthy. 

Camp Gladiator was originally formed as a boot camp, and still is that, but just recently they opened up a CG arena, which is what we checked out. It's like a gym membership, based more around classes. Since I love doing classes, I thought this gym would be prefect for me. 

They have a wide range of classes, not just dance classes and your regular abs classes or spin. I'm talking High Intensity ish!

We're doing a seven day trial before we sign our contracts, so last night was our first go at it and we tried TRX FUSION...

Let me give you their definition:

"Take TRX suspension training to a whole new level with TRX Fusion’s metabolic challenge! Leverage your body weight, gravity, tabata intervals and kettlebells for a workout that will take you to your edge and leave you exhilarated! TRX Fusion will test your strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular conditioning and power and get you in the zone for body transformation. Come ready to get your sweat on!

...Sweat we did

This is TRX suspense training if you're unfamiliar, I know I was...:
via
Scott and I were just about dead when we left there. Our legs, arms and almost our lunch had left us and gone to heaven. 

I'm so excited to check out more classes. Hopefully my limbs will come back to me soon.   

3 comments:

  1. CG Arena is awesome. Try Abel's Kick Boxing Class and follow up with the Strength class on Saturday. Great combo. I go to CG bootcamp and go to the arena several times a week. Love Meghan's and Taylor's kikcboxing and Chaos is awesome, too. I am definately hooked on CG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome and like my kind of gym! Glad you had such a great first workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks crazy! In a good way. Congrats on surviving ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love <3