Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This weekend...

  • On Friday I checked out bridesmaid dresses with my maid of honor, Bailey. This was one of our favorites. We're going to try some other stores too, hopefully get all my bridesmaids together next time!
via
  • Spent way too much money and time dealing with car maintenance. $234 and five hours later, I had my tires rotated, oil changed, engine belts replaced and a car wash. It was pretty lame and I wasn't in the best mood. Scott cheered me up with a snow cone, which made things better! 

  • Planned on painting our two extra bedrooms but only finished painting one room and found out it's going to take two coats. two, ugh! The other bedroom is going to need two coats as well because they are both the same dark/ugly/purple color. Can you tell I'm bitter about it? 
  • After our painting fail, we decided we were going to have fun, because two bad days in a row weren't happening. So we went rock climbing
  • We went swimming at our friends house.
my pool boy ;)
  • We ate drunkin chicken. Have you ever made this? You stuff a can of beer up a chickens yoo hoo and grill it up. It keeps the chicken super moist and turns out delish! I highly recommend it.

What did you do this weekend? Are you as ready for Friday as I am?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun weekend! It looks like rock climbing was awesome, and I'm jealous that you got some quality time in a friend's pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bridesmaid dress! so so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love <3