at parenting...
Scott and I volunteered to babykidsit for some friends of ours a while back and they decided to take us up on our offer last night!
They've got two of the sweetest boys! One being nine and the other being 4 i think
To be honest, babysitting these days isn't that bad! Kids love technology and with the parents gone, time limits on the computer or playing video games goes out the window. It's pretty hard to peel their eyes off the screen, but we were hoping to get them to help out in making dinner.
It turned out so great!
Some of my favorite parts about the night:
-Songs made up about Chewbacca--These kids love starwars!
-Reading to the youngest before bed.
-"Can I sleep in y'alls bed?"
-reassuring the youngest that I knew how to brush teeth because I brush Mac's teeth. Then he trusted me to brush his. haha
-"Brooke and Scott I love you"
.....
AW! How sweet is that? There were a lot of sweet moments like that. Gotta love kids!



Can I sleep in yalls bed!? TOO CUTE!!! Okay so when are baby Brookes and Scotts gonna make their appearance?!
ReplyDeleteI love that you guys did homemade pizza night for babysitting. What a great way to keep them entertained yet helpful! Glad it was such a success :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun baby sitters yall are, having them help make dinner.
ReplyDeleteThat looks super yummy!
ReplyDeletehomemade pizza is so fun! thats actually whats on my dinner menu tonight:)
ReplyDeletehey thanks for stopping by love =) no, it didn't take too long. it takes about ten seconds to melt the wax and then you quickly stamp it. for a wedding it'll obviously take maybe an afternoon, but it's doable :) itll go much faster if you have friends who can help!
ReplyDelete